- Public Safety
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Effective immediately, Patrons & Staff now have the option to not wear a mask in all City buildings, but the Library. This means that employees and patrons will not be required to wear a mask. The mask requirement at the Library remains in effect until June 1.
Plexiglass partitions will remain in place.
Please honor the request of Staff that would like you to wear a mask and maintain a social distance when in individual’s office or work area.
As a reminder, personal health information is confidential, and internal and external customer service cannot be denied based on vaccination status. Per Senate Bill 2006, Section 17, Section 381.00316, Florida Statutes: (2) A Florida business entity, as defined in s. 606.03 to include any business operating in this state, may not require patrons or customers to provide any documentation certifying COVID-19 vaccination or post-transmission recovery to gain access to, entry upon, or service from the business.
Updates & Orders
- 03-26-2020 Safer at Home Order (PDF)
- 04-07-2020 Order (PDF)
- 05-18-2020 Guidance (PDF)
- 20-14 Bar and Restaurant Order (PDF)
- 20-14 Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- City Hall Closure (PDF)
- County Covid Data (PDF)
- County Ordinance (PDF)
- Covid19 Free Testing (PDF)
- Covid-19 Reopening Hospitality (PDF)
- Covid19 Reopening Phase (PDF)
- Executive Order 20-111 (PDF)
- Executive Order 20-112 (PDF)
- Executive Order 20-210 (PDF)
- Order 2020-09 (PDF)
- Phase One Reopening Modified (PDF)
- Pinellas Cares (PDF)
- Poster Face Coverings Required (PDF)
- Poster We Wear Facemasks (PDF)
- Resources for Seniors (PDF)
- Unemployment Application (PDF)
- Unemployment Info (PDF)